Friday 6 July 2012

Post holiday blues

After a rather eventful few weeks I am beginning to feel that I will never remove myself from my beautiful double bed. Even though I got back from Zante well over a week ago I still cannot bring myself to actually do anything productive. I certainly do not envy those who have to go straight back to work after their holidays, but hey I am making the most of being a student. We had a great time in zante rocking the holiday chic- lots of denim shorts being thrown about here and there. And the strip was crop top galore. It is amazing though how you step off the plane on holiday and it is automatically acceptable to just strip down to the bear minimum in terms of clothing. Whilst siting by the beach there were many a white bikini, but it was also refreshing to see a few that were a bit more daring- experimenting with mix matched looks, and plenty of frills and added extras to make the swim wear look even more appealing. One of the girls I was with had a beautiful bright scarlet red bikini, and completely covering one of the straps was a huge array of red flowers. Very sex and the city!

No comments:

Post a Comment